Sponsorship & Advertising
The Regals Musical Society is a community-based musical theatre group based in the St George District of Sydney, which strives to produce up to three quality musical-theatre productions each year, and has a proud history of producing musical shows for over seventy-five years.
As a not-for-profit organisation The Regals Musical Society relies on the generosity and support of local businesses and individuals, who provide their services, venues, financial investment and spare time to the success of our company. We thank you for your ongoing services and support!
If you wish to contribute to The Regals Musical Society by offering a venue or assistance in any of our productions, sponsoring one of our shows, or advertising in one of our show programs, please contact our Secretary - firstname.lastname@example.org
When you choose to sponsor one of The Regals' musical productions, we can publicly portray your business as generous, caring, progressive and supportive of local community arts.
Your business will also have access to hundreds of creatively-focussed and emotionally-engaged people in our audiences and members.
Your sponsorship dollar will assist our society in many ways; from set materials and construction, to costumes and make up, lighting and sound, ticket printing, program design and printing, and catering.
Our members are all volunteers and come from many walks of life; from school and university students to doctors and fire fighters. As a non-profit organization with volunteer members the benefits we gain from sponsorship are completely absorbed into the cost of the production.
The Rockdale Town Hall has the capacity to seat 300 guests at each show. There are usually 8-10 shows, each production usually attracts between 1400 and 2000 patrons, and 400 programs are usually printed.
The Regals' email membership numbers over 1900 patrons, and our Facebook page has attracted over 1500 likes and followers.
Our productions can attract a wide age demographic. In particular, our junior shows attract children, parents, extended family members and friends of the cast.
You can view and download an example of past sponsorship and advertising arrangements for the program of The Regals' May 2018 production "Aladdin Jr" here;
- MORE INFORMATION
- SPONSORSHIP PACKAGES
- PROGRAM ADVERTISING
Please contact us to request current documents relevant to our upcoming shows.
Your business may like to either;
1. SPONSOR The Regals' next show and derive the marketing benefits that are outlined in our “Sponsorship Packages” document. Sponsorship levels range from Diamond to Bronze.
Depending on the level of sponsorship chosen, benefits may include the opportunity to;
- display your banner or other marketing material in the Rockdale Town Hall foyer during the production run,
- display your name, logo or advertisement in the show's program, on the foyer media wall and stage curtain, and in The Regals e-newsletter, website, social media, media releases and what’s-on listings,
- have your company sponsorship announced as a voice-over prior to curtain rise,
- receive complimentary tickets to one performance, and a program, snacks and drinks before, during and after the show you attend, and discounted tickets to future shows,
- meet and greet the cast, production team and Regals committee for photo opportunities.
2. ADVERTISE your business in the next show's program. Please refer to the "Program Advertising” document for advertisement sizes, specifications and prices.
In addition we can offer to the first two businesses who commit to sponsorship of each show, the exclusive opportunity to place their promotional material on theatre seats.
Thank you in advance for considering supporting us.